Game Day Guacamole
Guacamole is a party-time staple for us. Always a hit, this creamy dip pairs beautifully with most vegetables. Whether it is a summer cookout or Monday night football, we are always sure to serve up some delicious guac’ and fresh veggies for dipping.
- 1 1 Roma Tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 2 whole 2 whole Avocado
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 1/2 Lime, juice
- Split avocados in half, discard pits, and scoop the flesh out with a spoon into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Mash avocados with a fork until creamy with small chunks.
- Add in tomatoes, onion, and cilantro.
- Press garlic cloves over bowl, and add lime juice.
- Mix together, until all is combined evenly.
- Add salt to taste.
- Garnish with cilantro and lime slices.
Avocado will turn brown (oxidize) if exposed to air for more than 30 minutes. If you are preparing this guacamole in advance for a party, add the lime juice called for in the recipe, if nothing else, to slow the oxidation of the avocado.