Deviled eggs are a simple appetizer that are often served at parties. For our version, we make these paleo by the use of our homemade mayo. The perfect finger food for a gathering of friends, or when joined by a side of veggies and fruit, they can also be a quick meal.
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 7 whole 7 whole Eggs, Pastured
- Salt and pepper to tasteSalt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Paprika, for garnish
- Place eggs in a pot and cover with water.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Boil eggs for 10 minutes.
- Rinse under cold water.
- Peel when cooled.
- Slice eggs, lengthwise, down the center.
- Remove yolk and place in a bowl.
- Mix yolks with mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
- Scoop yolk mixture back into the hard-boiled egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve.