We love making easy meals that look and taste gourmet, especially for breakfast. This dish is no exception—it delivers on flash and flavor, but is a breeze to “whip” up.
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Coconut, shredded, unsweetened
- 2 eggs, separated2 eggs, separated
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Separate whites and yolks, placing yolks in individual small mixing bowls.
- Beat egg whites until they are stiff.
- Fold in the shredded coconut.
- Shape the egg whites into nests on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle a little shredded coconut on top of the nests.
- Pour yolks into the center of the nests.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, until the nests set and the peaks begin to lightly brown.
- Sprinkle lightly with sea salt, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.