Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 4 4 Eggs, Pastured
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Syrup, Grade B
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt.
- Blend all ingredients with a hand mixer until batter is fully mixed.
- Form balls of dough, about the size of a tablespoon, and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Melt semi sweet chocolate chips over low heat in double boiler.
- Press thumb into center of the dough balls.
- Fill the center with the melted chocolate8.
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.