Our take on this popular appetizer involves the addition of smoked paprika to give great warmth to the flavors of the dish. The crisp bacon nicely compliments the tender scallops, while infusing them with a smoky yet sweet flavor.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Rinse scallops under cold water.
- Cut bacon strips in half.
- Wrap each scallop with 1/2 strip of bacon.
- Skewer 2–3 bacon-wrapped scallops per skewer.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika, seasoning both sides.
- Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes.
- Flip, then bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.