Whole Grain Mustard and Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing
An easy to make, everyday, salad dressing. A great way to get raw, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar into your diet.
Serves: 1Serves: 1
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small bowl squeeze 0.5 lemon.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and the mustard.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil (instead of measuring, I usually eye it until it looks to be about 2/3 the content of the bowl).
- Add salt.
- Wisk until the oil and acids are incorporated to form an emulsion.
- Pour on your salad and enjoy!
Makes enough dressing for one large salad.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, FODMAP Free
, Nightshade Free
, Nut Free
, Sauces & Dressings
, Shellfish Free
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 15 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 5 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 10 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel