Whole Grain Mustard and Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing
ready in:5 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 1
- Calories: 490
- Total Fat: 56g
- Total Carbohydrate: 1g
- Protein: 0g
An easy to make, everyday, salad dressing. A great way to get raw, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar into your diet.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small bowl squeeze 0.5 lemon.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and the mustard.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil (instead of measuring, I usually eye it until it looks to be about 2/3 the content of the bowl).
- Add salt.
- Wisk until the oil and acids are incorporated to form an emulsion.
- Pour on your salad and enjoy!
Makes enough dressing for one large salad.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.