Warm Shrimp Salad with Bok Choy
Bok choy is a vegetable that pairs well with Asian-inspired flavors. Here, we’ve combined bok choy, shrimp, and sesame dressing. The result is a dish which is presented as a salad, but brings together all the flavors associated with a stir-fry.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Rinse the bok choy, and remove the large white veins near the bottom of each leaf. Chop the leaves lengthwise, and set aside.
- Place the shrimp in the skillet, and stir in the fish sauce and coconut aminos. Sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic and watercress, and continue to sauté until the shrimp is completely opaque.
- Add the bok choy, and sauté 1-2 minutes, until it begins to soften slightly.
- Remove the skillet from the heat, and serve immediately.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.