Vegetable & Goats Cheese Frittata
Healthy frittata full of nutrients and quality protein. Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Asparagus, chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Baby Spinach, heaped
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Red Onion, finely chopped
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Carrots, sliced
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Eggs, organic
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 oz 1 oz 1 oz Feta Cheese, (optional)
- 1 sprig 1 sprig 1 sprig Sesame Seeds
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 200 C (400 F)
- In a small pot steam the carrot slices for 5 mins until a little tender. Drain and set aside.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil in a hot skillet and saute the asparagus, spinach, onion and carrot slices for a couple of minutes until the onions are translucent and the spinach is wilted. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Pour the beaten eggs over the vegetables and turn the heat off. Using a spoon, make sure the vegetables are completely covered in the egg mixture.
- Crumble goats feta and/or sesame seeds evenly on top and place the skillet in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes until the top is golden brown.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.