Vegan Protein Fudge
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Butter, for fudge
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic Cocoa Powder, for base
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Flour, for fudge (or protein powder)
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Water, for fudge
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Slivered Almonds, for base
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Coconut Oil, for base
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup, for base
- Line a 6x6 pyrex with foil.
- Melt the coconut oil (nuke for 20s) and mix base ingredients and line the bottom
- Warm up the nut butter by microwaving for 30s. Stirring, and microwaving for another 30s
- Blend the fudge ingredients, stopping every 10s to mix with fork. It will get very thick and will start to cool and set fast.
- Distribute the fudge over the base. Wet your spoon with a bit of water to make this easier as the fudge will be thick and will start to set very fast.
- Let chill in the fridge for 30 minutes or in the freezer for 5-7.
Experiment with coconut flakes instead of almond, cashew butter instead of almond... the possibilities are endless!