Vegan Apple Crumble
ready in:30 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 211
- Total Fat: 11g
- Total Carbohydrate: 29g
- Protein: 5g
A simple apple crumble recipe! Gluten free, vegan and an absolute delight when combined with frozen banana puree for a healthy dessert!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole organic Apple
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 0.125 cup 0.125 cup 0.125 cup Slivered Almonds
- 0.125 cup 0.125 cup 0.125 cup Organic Walnuts
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Egg Whites, optional
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Grade B Maple Syrup
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Chop and optionally peel the apples and toss them with cinnamon and half of the maple syrup
- Mix the remainder of the ingredients. Pulse in a food processor a few times until nuts have shredded.
- Line the bottom of a pyrex dish with the apples and spread the "crumble" portion overtop
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350F until crispy!
- Let cool! Enjoy!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.