Vanilla-Strawberry Air Biscuits
ready in:15 minutes
enjoy these delicious airy biscuits - crunchy on the outside, light and airy on the inside!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form
- Add the maple syrup and whisk until hard peaks form
- Fold in the dry ingredients
- Make silver dollar-sized biscuits on a parchment-lined baking tray
- Bake for 10 minutes until crispy on outside and soft on the inside, or more if you want them more crunchy
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.