Vanilla Soft Serve with Berry Chocolate Bark
Enjoy this creamy smooth vanilla ice cream paired with a crunchy flavourful chocolate bark for a perfect treat!
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Dark Chocolate
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup fresh Cranberries
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Blueberries
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Slivered Almonds
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 250 ml 250 ml 250 ml Coconut Cream Concentrate
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Saute coconut oil, 1 tbsp maple syrup, coconut oil, berries and almonds on medium heat until berries burst
- Pour mixture onto a foil-lined tray and chill in fridge for 3-4 hours while making the ice-cream
- Blend coconut cream, vanilla extract and 1 tbsp maple syrup and pour into a glass container
- Put glass container into freezer churning every hour for 3 hours
- Top soft serve with bark and enjoy!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.