Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
Serves: 12Serves: 12
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add softened grass fed butter to the bowl of a standing mixer, and using the beater attachment, whip the butter for 5 minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract and heavy cream, and continue to whip until incorporated.
- Add the powdered sugar, a little bit at a time, beating the sugar into the butter after each addition. Whip until light and fluffy.
- You can use the buttercream like this, or add natural food coloring or cocoa powder (to make chocolate frosting) as variations for decorative cupcakes and cakes.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until use.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 2 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 5 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel