Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add softened grass fed butter to the bowl of a standing mixer, and using the beater attachment, whip the butter for 5 minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract and heavy cream, and continue to whip until incorporated.
- Add the powdered sugar, a little bit at a time, beating the sugar into the butter after each addition. Whip until light and fluffy.
- You can use the buttercream like this, or add natural food coloring or cocoa powder (to make chocolate frosting) as variations for decorative cupcakes and cakes.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until use.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.