Vanilla Avocado-Almond Muffins
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Meal/Flour, for the muffin
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Flour, for the muffin
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Egg Whites, for the muffin
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Avocado, (1 ripe for the muffin, 1 VERY ripe for the icing)
- 0.5625 cup 0.5625 cup 0.5625 cup Raw Honey, (1/2 cup for the muffin + 1 Tbsp for the icing)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, for the muffin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda, for the muffin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, (1/2 for the muffin, 1/2 for the icing)
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Blend all the muffin ingredients
- In lined muffin tray cook muffins for 25-35 minutes until toothpick comes out clean
- Blend all the icing ingredients and top the muffins!
Visit my original blog page for the protein up'd version of this recipe!