Umami Brussels Sprouts
A savory burst of flavor makes these brussels sprouts a standout side dish!
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss brussels sprouts with melted ghee.
- Place on rimmed baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes.
- While sprouts are roasting, mix all remaining ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- After twenty minutes, toss brussels sprouts with sauce and roast an additional 15 minutes.
- Stir then finish roasting for another 10-15 minutes until sprouts are crispy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Coconut Free
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, FODMAP Free
, Nightshade Free
, Nut Free
, Side Dishes
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
10 made this
Ready in 25 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
4 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel