Umami Brussels Sprouts
ready in:55 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 126
- Total Fat: 3g
- Total Carbohydrate: 22g
- Protein: 5g
A savory burst of flavor makes these brussels sprouts a standout side dish!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Brussels Sprouts, stems cut off and cut in half
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter), melted
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Anaheim Pepper, chopped
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 pieces 1 pieces 1 pieces Ginger Root, 1-inch, peeled
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Tomato Paste
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Fish Sauce
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss brussels sprouts with melted ghee.
- Place on rimmed baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes.
- While sprouts are roasting, mix all remaining ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- After twenty minutes, toss brussels sprouts with sauce and roast an additional 15 minutes.
- Stir then finish roasting for another 10-15 minutes until sprouts are crispy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.