Meatloaf was a staple in my house growing up, which we enjoyed on a regular basis. I can remember eating slice after slice, always wanting just a bit more. Perhaps the only reason I would spare some of the loaf would be to leave some for the next day to be enjoyed as leftovers. This meatloaf brings back fond memories of “Mom’s meatloaf” . . . good luck leaving any to be enjoyed the next day, though!
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Pastured Eggs, whisked
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Onion
- 1/2 whole 1/2 whole 1/2 whole Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Ground Turkey
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- Preheat oven to bake at 375°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Lightly grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Pour ground turkey mixture into the loaf pan.
- Evenly distribute the mixture to get a uniform loaf.
- Bake at 375°F for one hour.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice, and serve!.
This recipe will work best with a perforated loaf pan with drip holes on the bottom (and a matching catch pan for the drippings).
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week