Turkey Bone Broth
prep:2 hours and 30 minutes
Turkey Bone Broth smells and tastes like the holidays.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Bake Turkey leg on 350 degrees for 2 hours. Then remove and shred meat and set it aside.
- Add leftover turkey bones and skin, to slow cooker with leek, carrot, parsley, apple cider vinegar, and sea salt.
- et it cook on low to 20-24 hours.
- Then strain broth, and salt as needed.
- (optional) Add fresh ground black pepper and serve as a hot beverage.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.