Tropical Yogurt Parfait
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt, divided
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raw Honey, less or more, to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch ground Cinnamon
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pineapple, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp raw Macadamia Nuts
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp shredded Coconut
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon zest, less or more, to taste
- If you'd like to sweeten your yogurt, whisk together the yogurt and honey in a small bowl. Skip to the next step if you're not using honey.
- Spread 1/2 cup of yogurt in an even layer across the bottom of a small bowl or glass.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon on top.
- Distribute 1/4 cup of pineapple over the cinnamon.
- Add the remaining yogurt in a single layer, covering the pineapple.
- Sprinkle the remaining pineapple over the yogurt, followed by the macadamia nuts and coconut.
- Finish with a garnish of lemon zest.
This recipe makes one parfait, but can be multiplied as necessary.