Impress your friends with this amazing tropical concoction that uses so many wonderful elements of island paradise mixed with fire!
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Saute coconut oil, spices and honey in pan until oil is melted.
- Add the banana, nuts, vanilla and berries
- If you have a blow torch, flambe at this stage
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes, if you did not flambe, broil for additional 3
- Sprinkle on chia and pomegranate seeds.
- Enjoy as is or with some coconut paleo ice cream!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 40 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 50 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel