Tempura Dipping Sauce
This flavorful dipping sauce is fantastic with our Tempura Shrimp recipe, as well as drizzled over stir fried vegetables, spring rolls, or grilled meat or fish.
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Fish Sauce, about 5 drops of Red Boat Fish Sauce
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a stainless steel skillet, and heat over medium heat.
- Allow the mixture to start to bubble, stirring frequently.
- After about 3-5 minutes, turn down to medium-low heat, and continue to reduce the sauce until it coats the back of a spoon.
- Remove immediately from the heat, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.