Sweet Potato Hash Brown Pie
A comfort-food densely packed with vegetables.
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Egg Whites
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Sweet Potato, cooked and mashed
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Zucchini, sliced
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup white, raw Mushrooms, sliced
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Onion, sliced
- 250 gram 250 gram 250 gram Ground Pork
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- Coat a pie dish with 1 tbsp olive oil, line the bottom with sweet potato puree and bake for 15 minutes.
- While the potatoes are baking, saute pork in remainder of olive oil in a pan until cooked.
- Add vegetables and mustard to pork and saute for additional 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Pour meat/vegetable mixture over sweet potatoes.
- Pour egg whites overtop and bake until egg whites are cooked (35-40 minutes).
- Broil for additional 5 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.