Sweet Potato Hash Brown Pie
A comfort-food densely packed with vegetables.
Serves: 8Serves: 8
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- Coat a pie dish with 1 tbsp olive oil, line the bottom with sweet potato puree and bake for 15 minutes.
- While the potatoes are baking, saute pork in remainder of olive oil in a pan until cooked.
- Add vegetables and mustard to pork and saute for additional 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Pour meat/vegetable mixture over sweet potatoes.
- Pour egg whites overtop and bake until egg whites are cooked (35-40 minutes).
- Broil for additional 5 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel