Sweet Pepper Chili
You won't miss the beans at all in this chili!
Serves: 8Serves: 8
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In an extra large pot, melt ghee over medium-high heat.
- Saute onion and sweet peppers until onions are translucent.
- Add ground beef and garlic to pot and brown about 7-10 minutes.
- Pour in tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, coffee and spices.
- Bring to a simmer, cover and cook for 1-2 hours.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 6 hours to 8 hours
6 made this
Ready in 45 minutes to 55 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel