Sweet and savory butternut squash and brussel sprouts
An easy fall recipe for the two veggies we love. Butternut squash and brussel sprouts. Roasted together and tossed in a sweet and tangy dressing. With some simple fall worthy add ins you will be wanting seconds....and thirds!
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Butternut Squash
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Brussels Sprouts
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Black Pepper
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic Walnuts
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Organic Dried Cranberries
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 - 3 Tbsp 2 - 3 Tbsp 2 - 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Dice butternut squash or buy pre diced
- Cut brussel sprouts in half and cut off ends
- Mix veggies, salt, pepper and coat with ghee.
- Spread of baking sheet lined with foil
- Cook for 25 min at 400 degrees
- Remove from oven and put in a bowl with walnuts and cranberries
- Mix honey and Dijon mustard and whisk slowly with olive oil until whisked together
- Fold dressing in with veggies until mixed together.
- Plate and enjoy
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.