“Super Gyro” Roasted Chicken Thighs (AIP)
cook:1 hour and 10 minutes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Heat a medium pot over medium heat with the avocado oil, and saute the garlic cloves for 2-3 minutes (until the skins begin to brown.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, sear the chicken thighs on both sides (do skin-side first so they do not stick) - about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Place the chicken over the garlic, and season with salt and Primal Palate Super Gyro blend.
- Bake for an hour, covered. Serve along side your choice of vegetable.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.