Super Easy Beef Tacos
This is a basic taco recipe that is so easy to make (and economical, since it uses ground beef). Use our Taco Seasoning for a smoky flavor and spicy kick!
- 1-2 tsp 1-2 tsp 1-2 tsp Primal Palate Taco Seasoning
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Romaine Lettuce, shredded
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Tomato, diced, seeds and liquid removed
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Red Onion, thinly sliced or diced
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Avocado, diced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Radish, sliced thin
- 1/2 whole 1/2 whole 1/2 whole Jalapeño, sliced
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole Cassava Flour Tortillas (Siete), optional, or large lettuce leaves
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Begin by sauteeing the ground beef over medium heat in a skillet. Cook until no longer pink, then season with the Primal Palate Organic Taco Seasoning. Season with 1 tsp and taste... if it needs more, add more.
- While the meat is cooking, prepare the toppings.
- Assemble: On a cassava tortilla (or large lettuce leaf) pile the toppings. Wrap up and eat!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.