Strawberry Ice Cream
Creamy, coconut milk strawberry ice cream
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Defrost strawberries in a microwave safe bowl on high for 2 1/2 minutes. Drain liquid and put strawberries in blender.
- Carefully open the coconut milk and scoop the coconut cream off the top into the blender. It should be about 1 cup worth of cream. (Discard the water at the bottom, or save for a smoothie later)
- Add honey & vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Get your ice cream maker set up. Pour in the ice cream base. Turn on ice cream maker.
- After about 25 minutes, Ice Cream is Served! Or, pour into a dish, cover, and place in freezer until ready to serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.