Strawberry, Coconut & Lime Smoothie
Delicious smoothie that serves as a light dessert but without the guilt
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk, light
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup raw Cashews, soaked in water for 2 hours, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Strawberries, roughly chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana, frozen and cut into chunks
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Dates (Medjool), pitted and roughly chopped
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Lime Zest
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lime, juiced
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Ice Cubes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a blender combine all the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and sprinkle each with unsweetened shredded coconut, if desired. Enjoy!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.