Spooky Banana Pops
Frozen bananas covered in a mixture of cocoa butter and coconut butter for a hard shell and a fun treat!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place cut bananas on baking sheet and slide in popsicle stick then pop into freezer for at least one hour.
- In a double boiler, melt cocoa butter and coconut butter over medium heat.
- Stir with a whisk until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add honey.
- Dip frozen bananas in white chocolate mixture. You can smooth out any dripping parts with your finger.
- Pop back into the freezer for a couple minutes.
- Redip bananas and add chocolate chips for the eyes.
- Eat immediately or return to freezer until ready to serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.