Sour Strawberry Gummies
All the benefits of grass-fed gelatin in a tasty bite. You might forget that it isn't a treat but actually good for you!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Quarter your strawberries first then measure out the cup.
- In a small sauce pan, heat strawberries and lemon juice until the strawberries start to release their juice and breakdown.
- Place sauce in the blender and mix until smooth.
- Let cool for a couple minutes and then add in the gelatin.
- Pulse a couple times then pour into silicon molds.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.