Sour Strawberry Gummies
ready in:45 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 18
- Calories: 28
- Total Fat: 0g
- Total Carbohydrate: 2g
- Protein: 5g
All the benefits of grass-fed gelatin in a tasty bite. You might forget that it isn't a treat but actually good for you!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Quarter your strawberries first then measure out the cup.
- In a small sauce pan, heat strawberries and lemon juice until the strawberries start to release their juice and breakdown.
- Place sauce in the blender and mix until smooth.
- Let cool for a couple minutes and then add in the gelatin.
- Pulse a couple times then pour into silicon molds.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.