Sour Strawberry Gummies
All the benefits of grass-fed gelatin in a tasty bite. You might forget that it isn't a treat but actually good for you!
Serves: 18Serves: 18
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Quarter your strawberries first then measure out the cup.
- In a small sauce pan, heat strawberries and lemon juice until the strawberries start to release their juice and breakdown.
- Place sauce in the blender and mix until smooth.
- Let cool for a couple minutes and then add in the gelatin.
- Pulse a couple times then pour into silicon molds.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Autoimmune Protocol
, Coconut Free
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, FODMAP Free
, Nightshade Free
, Nut Free
, Shellfish Free
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 20 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 8 hours and 30 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 5 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel