These simple but delicious cookies will satisfy all your desires for Christmas flavour!
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Pastured Eggs
- 500 gram 500 gram 500 gram Almond Meal/Flour
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Pure Vanilla Extract, a few drops
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Orange, finely grated zest
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lemon, finely grated zest
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Tapioca Starch, or icing sugar
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp shredded Coconut
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 150C, 300F, gas mark 2.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Leave the zest of one orange and the shredded coconut aside.
- In a bowl mix all the other ingredients.
- Using two teaspoons form little balls and place them on the baking paper.
- Bake them for 30 minutes and if they look like they might burn, put a layer of foil on top of the baking tray. Make sure it doesn't touch the snow balls.
- In a little bowl mix the shredded coconut with the orange zest.
- Once baked coat them in either tapioca or icing sugar to create the whiteness.
- Sprinkle coconut and orange zest on top. Easy but delicious!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.