Smoked Salmon Hors d’Oeuvres
delicious, easy appetizer
Serves: 10Serves: 10
- 10 - 15 pieces 10 - 15 pieces 10 - 15 pieces Smoked Salmon
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cucumber, sliced
- 0.25 whole 0.25 whole 0.25 whole Red Onion, sliced thinly
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Capers, about 3 -5 capers per piece of smoked salmon
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Lay smoked salmon flat on clean surface (ex. cutting board, plate)
- Place 1 piece of sliced and halved cucumber, 3-4 strands sliced red onion and 4-5 capers on one end of the smoked salmon piece
- Carefully roll salmon over cucumber/onion/capers and continue to roll up into a little wrap.
- Secure with toothpick.
- Repeat until you have as many appetizers as desired.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Autoimmune Protocol
, Coconut Free
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, Nightshade Free
, Nut Free
, Shellfish Free
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
4 made this
Ready in 32 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 8 hours and 30 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 5 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel