Slow Cooked Lamb Shoulder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup free range, organic, Chicken Stock, beef, or vegetable is fine, as well as just water
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Garlic, cloves separated and unpeeled
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Lamb Shoulder Chop, 1 lamb shoulder
- 1 1 1 Vidalia Onion, roughly chopped
- 1 sprig 1 sprig 1 sprig fresh Rosemary, rosemary and thyme
- 1 sprig 1 sprig 1 sprig Thyme
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Super Gyro Seasoning
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Turn slow cooker onto low.
- Rinse lamb shoulder under cold water, and place into the crock pot.
- Sprinkle cracked black pepper over the shoulder to season.
- Top shoulder with chopped onion, and un-peeled cloves of garlic, being sure to tuck some of the onion under the lamb.
- Pour stock over the lamb.
- Place the fresh herbs on top, cover with the lid, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.