Slow Cooked Lamb Shoulder
ready in:6 hours
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup free range, organic, Chicken Stock, beef, or vegetable is fine, as well as just water
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Garlic, cloves separated and unpeeled
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Lamb Shoulder Chop, 1 lamb shoulder
- 1 1 1 Vidalia Onion, roughly chopped
- 1 sprig 1 sprig 1 sprig fresh Rosemary, rosemary and thyme
- 1 sprig 1 sprig 1 sprig Thyme
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Turn slow cooker onto low.
- Rinse lamb shoulder under cold water, and place into the crock pot.
- Sprinkle cracked black pepper over the shoulder to season.
- Top shoulder with chopped onion, and un-peeled cloves of garlic, being sure to tuck some of the onion under the lamb.
- Pour stock over the lamb.
- Place the fresh herbs on top, cover with the lid, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.