Slow Cooked Lamb Shoulder
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Turn slow cooker onto low.
- Rinse lamb shoulder under cold water, and place into the crock pot.
- Sprinkle cracked black pepper over the shoulder to season.
- Top shoulder with chopped onion, and un-peeled cloves of garlic, being sure to tuck some of the onion under the lamb.
- Pour stock over the lamb.
- Place the fresh herbs on top, cover with the lid, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 11 minutes
9 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 3 hours and 30 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel