Silky Dark Chocolate Mousse
- In the bowl of a mini food processor fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the coconut cream until light and fluffy.
- Add the avocado (skin and pit discarded, of course) and puree until smooth.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and puree until smooth and evenly combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, and puree for a few more seconds.
- Transfer to the refrigerator to chill for about an hour.
- To serve, spoon into 2-4 small bowls and top with berries and whipped cream.
Top with dairy -free whipped cream and fresh berries for serving. Here is a great dairy free whipped cream recipe: http://acleanbake.com/simple-dairy-free-whipped-cream/