Shredded Beef Roast
I spent a week eating this stuff on butter lettuce or pure wraps with garlic rosemary aioli and spinach like it's my job. It's so good.
Serves: 12Serves: 12
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix spices and garlic together in a bowl.
- Rinse off roast and dry thoroughly.
- Rub spice mixture into all sides of the roast with your hands and place roast in a slow cooker.
- Add broth to slow cooker.
- Set on low for 8-10 hours.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 20 minutes, plus 5 hours
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour
3 made this
Ready in 1 week, plus 2 hours
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel