Shredded Beef Roast
I spent a week eating this stuff on butter lettuce or pure wraps with garlic rosemary aioli and spinach like it's my job. It's so good.
- 3 lb 3 lb 3 lb Top Round Roast Beef Roast, boneless
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp ground Coriander
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Black Pepper
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 10 clove 10 clove 10 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Beef Broth
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix spices and garlic together in a bowl.
- Rinse off roast and dry thoroughly.
- Rub spice mixture into all sides of the roast with your hands and place roast in a slow cooker.
- Add broth to slow cooker.
- Set on low for 8-10 hours.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.