Seriously Healthy Fudgsicles
Although you'd never be able to tell from the taste, these fudgsicles are a far cry from the store-bought version, which is laden with nasty fillers and health-degrading ingredients. This fudgsicle recipe however, made with five simple ingredients, is seriously healthy... and did I mention totally and completely delicious? If you don't have a popsicle mold - don't worry - simply make this as a pudding instead!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place the coconut milk and dates into a high-power blender and blend on medium-high for 30 seconds.
- Put the remaining ingredients into the blender with the milk/date mixture and blend on medium-high for 30 seconds or until smooth and creamy.
- Pour directly into 8 3-ounce popsicle molds. Make sure to leave a little bit of space at the top to allow for expansion in the freezer.
- Put the lid onto the mold and place a stick into each fudgsicle.
- Place into freezer for 6-8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy! If necessary, run hot water over the bottom of the mold to loosen the fudgsicles from the mold.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.