Sautéed Collard Greens and Apples
A delicious way to add more greens to your diet. Use as a side dish or as part of a stir fry. The combination of savory bacon fat, sweet apples, and a dash of tangy vinegar will keep your taste buds very happy!
Serves: 2Serves: 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a food processor combine your onion, garlic and apple and chop.
- In a large pan saute your apple and onion mixture in your bacon fat until the onions start to turn translucent.
- Add in your collards, cover and cook for about two minutes.
- Add in your vinegar and salt and stir.
- Cook for another minute or two.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 7-21 days
2 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel