Sautéed Collard Greens and Apples
ready in:12 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 2
- Calories: 168
- Total Fat: 12g
- Total Carbohydrate: 14g
- Protein: 2g
A delicious way to add more greens to your diet. Use as a side dish or as part of a stir fry. The combination of savory bacon fat, sweet apples, and a dash of tangy vinegar will keep your taste buds very happy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a food processor combine your onion, garlic and apple and chop.
- In a large pan saute your apple and onion mixture in your bacon fat until the onions start to turn translucent.
- Add in your collards, cover and cook for about two minutes.
- Add in your vinegar and salt and stir.
- Cook for another minute or two.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.