ready in:20 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 2
- Calories: 344
- Total Fat: 31g
- Total Carbohydrate: 7g
- Protein: 7g
Classic French bistro salad: Salade Lyonnaise. Topped with crispy pork belly, poached egg, and tossed in a shallot-mustard vinaigrette.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Egg, poached
- .25 lb .25 lb .25 lb Pork Belly, cubed
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Shallot, minced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Whole Grain Mustard Mustard
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp distilled White Vinegar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp White Balsamic Vinegar, or rice vinegar, or champagne vinegar
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Arugula, or frisée
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cube the pork belly and fry over high heat until crispy. Remove from the pain and drain on a paper towel.
- Remove half the rendered fat from the pork belly, and add the shallots to to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the mustard and vinegars to complete the dressing.
- Poach the eggs and drain on a paper towel.
- Assemble salad and enjoy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.