Rosemary Sweet Potatoes
A Simple Side Dish, Breakfast Favorite, and Post Work-Out “Recovery” Snack
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash and cube sweet potatoes.
- Place potatoes in a bowl of water for 1 hour if possible. *This will help take some of the moisture out of the potato.
- Place sweet potatoes on a cookie sheet (covered with parchment paper). Cover with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Then, sprinkle arrowroot powder and mix until combined.
- Put into oven and cook for 35 minutes, stirring half way through.
- After 35 minutes, turn broiler on and broil 3-5 minutes until potatoes get crispy brown on edges.
- Lastly, take the potatoes out of the oven and (while warm) sprinkle rosemary over potatoes and a little more salt and pepper to taste (optional).
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
4 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 10 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 50 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel