Roasted Potatoes with Green Beans and Tangy Sun Dried Tomato Dressing
- 5 5 5 White Potatoes, or turnips if preferred
- 3/4 lb 3/4 lb 3/4 lb Green Beans
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Bacon Grease, or grass-fed butter / coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Slivered Almonds
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes, diced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Onion, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1" pieces
- Parboil potatoes for approximately 15 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add green beans to boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Then drain, and add to rimmed baking dish. Reserve 1 cup of hot water, and rehydrate sun dried tomatoes if they are fully dry.
- Add slivered almonds over the potatoes and green beans.
- Melt bacon grease if solid (or other fat), and toss with green beans, potatoes and almonds.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes, or until potatoes get golden brown edges.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine brown mustard, white balsamic vinegar, minced onion, diced sun dried tomatoes, and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk together until mixed evenly.
- Toss potatoes and green beans with brown mustard dressing, and serve warm.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.