Raw Carrot Cake Bites
ready in:3 hours
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 20
- Calories: 56
- Total Fat: 5g
- Total Carbohydrate: 4g
- Protein: 1g
All the flavors of carrot cake without having to turn on the oven.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pecans
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Flax Seed Meal
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp ground Ginger
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp ground Nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Dates (Medjool), pitted
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raisins, golden preferably
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Raw Carrot, large, grated
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup shredded Coconut
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a blender or food processor, pulse together pecans, flax, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and sea salt until coarsely ground.
- Next add in the dates, raisins, vanilla and carrot. Blend until well combined.
- Use a small cookie scoop to form uniform balls.
- Roll in the unsweetened coconut then set onto a lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.