Raw Caramel Macadamia Bliss Balls
Today's recipe, Raw Caramel Macadamia Bliss Balls, is an adaption of my popular Raw Caramel Slice recipe – one of the first recipes I shared on Becomingness, nearly 12 months ago. It is still my favourite dessert recipe and I wondered if it work as a bliss ball. I was really happy with the results – I may even prefer it to the original, as you still get the amazing caramel flavour, but in a easier to make recipe. You can't go wrong with that!
- 12 whole 12 whole 12 whole Dates (Medjool), pitted
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup raw Macadamia Nuts
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pure Maple Syrup, or raw honey or rice malt syrup
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Tahini, either hulled or unhulled
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup shredded Coconut
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add all the ingredients (except shredded coconut) to a high speed blender (or food processor) and process until completely combined and smooth
- Place mixture into the freezer until firm, approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and roll the mixture into small balls and coat in the shredded coconut. Place on a lined baking tray and freeze until firm.
- Store in the refrigerator or fridge
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.