Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, blend all ingredients with a hand mixer.
- Heat 1 tsp of coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan on medium heat.
- Add 1/8-1/4 cup of batter to the frying pan.
- Cook pancakes for about 2 minutes, or until batter releases easily from the frying pan, flip, and cook for a remaining minute or two.
- Top with apple butter, or your personal favorite pancake topping, and enjoy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.