Pumpkin Spice Sticky Bun Fudge
Easy-to-make and healthy Pumpkin Spice Sticky Bun Fudge that is a combination of your favorite seasonal desserts in one!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Butter
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup, for topping
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pecans, chopped, reserve half for topping
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix all ingredients (except topping) in a large glass bowl and add to a 9x9 pan and place in freezer for about 2 hours or until firm
- Mix topping ingredients together and serve on top of fudge
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.