Pumpkin Spice Matcha Latte
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice, see recipe below or use Primal Palate's blend
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Water, boiled and allowed to cool to 74 C
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Maple Syrup, less or more to taste
- Place matcha tea powder in a bowl.
- While the water is boiling, place the coconut, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin puree and maple syrup in a milk frother.*
- Once the water is cooled to 74C, pour a small amount of water over the matcha tea. Whisk vigourously with a matcha whisk until bubbles form. Slowly pour the rest of the water over the matcha and stir until fully combined and a dark green colour.
- Once milk mixture is frothed, pour into matcha tea and stir until combined.
- Divide in two mugs and sprinkle with some extra cinnamon
* If you don't have a milk frother, then pour the milk, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin puree and maple syrup in a small saucepan. Stir to combine and then whip over medium heat until frothy. Pumpkin Pie Spice 2 tsp ground cinnamon 1 tsp ground nutmeg 1/4 tsp ground cardamom 1/4 tsp ground cloves 1/4 tsp ground ginger Combine spices in a small bowl. Yields: 4 teaspoons