Pumpkin Spice Latte Power Balls
Ahhh... pumpkin spice lattes. Delish! What about pumpkin spice lattes that are super easy and fun to make that are in the form of a ball? These addictive power balls are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth, while giving your body tons of nutrients so it can power you throughout your day! When coated with coffee, they are perfect for an autumn snack (or breakfast, if you're like me). When dunked in chocolate, they make the ideal Halloween treat!
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Almonds
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Whole Flax Seed, , or hemp seeds
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Chia Seeds
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole Dates (Medjool), , pitted
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice, divided
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic, Raw Cacao Nibs
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp freshly ground Coffee, , FINELY ground
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Dark Chocolate Chips, , melted (combined with 1 TBSP of the pumpkin pie spice)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a strong food processor, pulse together the almonds, flax or hemp seeds, and chia seeds until they form the texture of course sand.
- Slowly pulse in the dates, pumpkin puree, and spice, making sure to give your processor some breaks in between pulses.
- Remove the blade from the food processor and work the nibs into the dough with your hands.
- Place the dough in the fridge for 10 minutes to chill.
- With your hands, roll the dough into bite-sized balls, about the size of 1 Tbs.
- Coat half of the balls in the finely ground coffee, and dunk the other half in the melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate the balls until served, and freeze the chocolate-covered ones for 5 min. Eat and feel GOOD!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.