Pumpkin Spice Coffee
Craving a PSL but don't want to drink a chemical concoction? My pumpkin spice coffee is creamy & frothy, nutrient-dense, and delicious.
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups strongly brewed Coffee
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Collagen
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Unsalted Butter, (brown butter)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 - 2 tsp 1 - 2 tsp 1 - 2 tsp Pure Maple Syrup, (optional)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Put coconut oil, brown butter, collage, and pumpkin pie spice in blender
- Pour in coffee
- Pour in vanilla and maple syrup
- Blend for 30 seconds
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.