Pumpkin Spice Cakes
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 6 6 6 Pastured Eggs
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine wet ingredients and blend with a hand mixer.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and blend with a hand mixer until evenly combined.
- Lightly grease mini cake or loaf pans with coconut oil.
- Pour batter into mini cake pans, or mini loaf pans.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, check with a toothpick.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.