Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine wet ingredients and blend with a hand mixer.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and blend with a hand mixer until evenly combined.
- Lightly grease mini cake or loaf pans with coconut oil.
- Pour batter into mini cake pans, or mini loaf pans.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, check with a toothpick.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.