Pumpkin Pie Chia Breakfast Pudding
ready in:10 minutes
Pumpkin pie for breakfast!
- 15 oz 15 oz 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 13.5 oz 13.5 oz 13.5 oz Coconut Milk, whole fat
- 1 - 2 Tbsp 1 - 2 Tbsp 1 - 2 Tbsp Raw Honey, (optional)
- 1 - 2 Tbsp 1 - 2 Tbsp 1 - 2 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice, (homemade or any combination of spices for pumpkin pie)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.66 cup 0.66 cup 0.66 cup Chia Seeds
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients, except chia seeds, in blender jar. (I usually leave out the honey and taste before adding)
- Blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add chia seeds and blend just long enough to mix.
- Pour into five 8 ounce jelly jars.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour, I do mine overnight.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.