Pumpkin Coconut Milk Pudding
This Pumpkin Coconut Milk Pudding helps take away your craving for that slice of pumpkin pie and can be made in 15 minutes.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Coconut Milk, can
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Arrowroot Powder, plus 1 tsp
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Nutmeg
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp ground Cloves
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp ground Ginger
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, cut into small pieces
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add coconut milk and sugar to a small pot and heat over low-medium heat, bringing it to a simmer.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs and add in arrowroot powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger and pumpkin.
- Pour one ladle of the steaming milk into the egg mixture, whisking constantly to prevent clumping.
- Turn the pot of remaining coconut milk to low and slowly add the egg mixture, whisking until thickened.
- Once it thickens, remove from heat and stir in vanilla and butter.
- Pour into four small bowls, or mason jars, cover and cool until well chilled.
- Top with coconut whipped cream.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week