This one is for the potato lovers. Lovely breakfast for a special occasion.
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole White Potatoes
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Pastured Eggs
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Aged Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 8 Tbsp 8 Tbsp 8 Tbsp Tomato Sauce, tomato passata
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Cherry Tomato
- 10 whole 10 whole 10 whole Black Olives
- 0.5 clove 0.5 clove 0.5 clove Garlic
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch dried Basil
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch fresh Savory, dry is better
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 150C degrees.
- Grate the potatoes and drain them.
- Add the egg, salt and pepper and stir well combining all ingredients.
- Pour it in one or several round silicon forms and bake for about 30mins and or until golden and cooked.
- Chop the garlic, olives and tomatoes.
- Once the potatoes have cooked, take them out, cover them with tomato passata, sprinkle over it the garlic and basil and spread the tomatoes and olives.
- Sprinkle the cheese over all of it and cook again till the cheese turned golden and yummy.
- Very easy recipe for the potato lovers.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week